Kinetics – Affinity – Avidity
Molecular Interaction Analysis
Unrivaled Information Content
- Binding Kinetics
- Binding Affinity
- Protein Diameter
- Conformational Change
- Nuclease & Polymerase Activity
- Bispecific Binders & Avidity
- Melting & Thermodynamics
- Multimers & Aggregation
DISCOVER MOLECULAR INTERACTIONS
The dynamicBIOSENSORS team is excited to announce the launch of the heliX® line of biosensor instruments!
heliX® pushes the boundaries of what has been possible in biosensing to help you do more:
- Analysis of binding kinetics and molecular conformations in one measurement.
- Screening of conformational changes de novo by real-time conformation referencing.
- Resolving the fastest kinetics with confidence using advanced microfluidics and 10 ms data collection, and taking advantage of improved signal stability for the characterization of high-affinity binders in long dissociation measurements.
- Two-color single-photon counting fluorescence detection for femto-molar sensitivity and the in-depth analysis of bispecific binders.
- Effortless sensor functionalization and advanced ligand density control with the new Adapter Chip.
heliX® is based on a modular technical design and features an automatic chip-loader in conjunction with a 384 well plate compatible autosampler, allowing you to scale-up throughput to thousands of samples per day.
Paper in PNAS
An autoinhibitory intramolecular interaction proof-reads RNA recognition by the essential splicing factor U2AF2
switchSENSE® resolves the binding kinetics of the splicing factor U2AF2 to a target RNA sequence. Hyun-Seo Kang of Michael Sattler’s workgroup at the Technical University of Munich used switchSENSE® to confirm the regulatory function on RNA binding of an inter-domain linker in U2AF2 by measuring the association- and dissociation kinetics of the wildtype protein and of a mutant in which the regulatory linker region had been rendered inactive.
Paper in Scientific Reports
Preparation of single- and double-oligonucleotide antibody conjugates and their application for protein analytics
Well-defined antibody-DNA conjugates are a very important tool for many bioanalytical applications, including DNA-nanotechnology or proximity ligation assays (PLA). Researchers from the Helmholtz Center Munich used the proFIRE® technology to purify antibody-DNA conjugates. After carefully optimizing each step of the conjugation method using copper-free click-chemistry, the proFIRE® was used to separate between unconjugated IgG, single and double conjugates and the unconjugated oligo. To demonstrate the functionality of the purified antibody-DNA conjugates, a proximity ligation assay was successfully performed afterwards.
Dr. Michael Schraeml, Head Protein and Enzyme Technologies
ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS GMBH
Products for High-Performance Analysis
switchSENSE® experiments are performed on reusable multi-electrode, multi-channels biochips.
Fully automated switchSENSE® instruments are 96-well plates compatible and manufactured in Germany.
Including coupling kits, starter packs, training & OQ kits, as well as buffers, solutions and other consumables.